Tuesday, December 13, 2011

drunken pillow-in-progress

It was while trimming some "drunkard's path" blocks that I had my recent rotary cutter accident -- and it feels like vindication to actually assemble the pillow-top that I had been making when that happened.

It's a relatively small accomplishment, and please forgive the photo taken with my phone, but here it is (quilting and backing still to do):


Yay!  This is the first thing I have brought close to completion using my "CurveMaster" foot and Elsie's Backporch Drunkard's Path templates.  Not a drop of blood was spilled during sewing time today, and that is something to celebrate. 

Safe stitching to all!

6 comments:

Annabella said...

Love the DP block - good to hear all fingers are intact!

Judith, Belfast said...

Love the red and blue combo! Jxo

Sheila said...

Looks like a very modern drunk!
What's a curve master foot?

Still a Brooklyn Kid said...

A bloodless coup -- congratulations!

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Love the DP blocks - hope the finger's better?

Prof. S (the enchanted bobbin) said...

Oh, "modern drunk" -- thanks Sheila! And I'll post a link to the Curve Master.